Test out one of the many art-integrated lesson plans on ArtNC.org and submit the best student work sample. (You are welcome to make modifications to the lesson plan to meet the needs of your students.) Two-dimensional works must be no larger than 18 x 24 inches, and three-dimensional works should be less than 10 inches deep.
Submissions from any grade level or subject area are welcome. Works will be selected based on the originality of the student work sample and the teacher’s use or adaptation of the art-integrated lesson plan.
Entries must include:
· Photo of the student work sample (jpeg is recommended)
· Photo of the implementation of the lesson plan in the classroom (jpeg is recommended)
· Title of the related ArtNC lesson plan and a description of any modifications you made
· Two- to three-sentences describing why you think the student’s product is exemplary.
Exhibition 1 (two-dimensional works only)
· Deadline for submissions: September 24, 2012
· Exhibition on view at the NCMA January 11–April 14, 2013
· Deadline for submissions: June 15, 2013
· Exhibition on view at the NCMA October 25, 2013–January 5, 2014
To submit an entry, send it by e-mail to Camille Tewell at firstname.lastname@example.org.